Member-only information can be viewed AFTER login. Go to the Member Documents page and scroll down to the CSW-Section.
IAW Parallel Events at CSW68, click on the image to enlarge
Suggestions for CSW68 deliberations I am the voice of 1,66 million households living in poverty, 3/5th of those (~ 1 million) are single parent households
GENDER BASED VIOLENCE Since its inception, IAW has been working tirelessly to end gender-based violence in all its forms at national, regional, and international levels.
- Mon12Mar2018UN Headquarters; new York
- Fri16Mar201812:30 pmArmenian Convention Center, Guild Hall, New York
- Tue02Oct20181.30 – 2.30 pmWHO – GenevaShow content
In collaboration with Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) Framework Convention Alliance (FCA) International Network of Women Against Tobacco (INWAT), International Alliance of Women (IAW), and Global Health 50/50 (based at UCL Centre for Gender and Global Health)
The purpose of this side event is to highlight evidence-informed policies and strategies – in line with the mandates of the WHO FCTC– that will accelerate progress on gender-responsible tobacco control policies. Examples will be used to illustrate concrete actions that policy-makers, NGOs, women and youth groups, health professionals and other stakeholders can take.
- Tue23Oct2018Mon29Oct2018All dayBerlinShow content
Documents concerning Board Meeting:
Updated September 2018
Updated August 27 2018
- IAW Invitation and registration_27.08.
- Programm Int Seminar_mit Beschreibung_DEUTSCH
- Programm Int Seminar_with description_ENGLISH