- Mon12Mar2018UN Headquarters; new York
- Fri16Mar201812:30 pmArmenian Convention Center, Guild Hall, New York
- Tue02Oct20181.30 – 2.30 pmWHO – GenevaShow content
In collaboration with Action on Smoking and Health (ASH) Framework Convention Alliance (FCA) International Network of Women Against Tobacco (INWAT), International Alliance of Women (IAW), and Global Health 50/50 (based at UCL Centre for Gender and Global Health)
The purpose of this side event is to highlight evidence-informed policies and strategies – in line with the mandates of the WHO FCTC– that will accelerate progress on gender-responsible tobacco control policies. Examples will be used to illustrate concrete actions that policy-makers, NGOs, women and youth groups, health professionals and other stakeholders can take.
- Tue23Oct2018Mon29Oct2018All dayBerlinShow content
Documents concerning Board Meeting:
Updated September 2018
Updated August 27 2018
- IAW Invitation and registration_27.08.
- Programm Int Seminar_mit Beschreibung_DEUTSCH
- Programm Int Seminar_with description_ENGLISH